This Town was once part of Brentwood known as Poplin, which was incorporated as a separate town in 1764. In 1783, by act of Legislature, Daniel Brown and 20 other families were severed from Poplin and annexed to the Parish of Hawke (Danville) for parochial purposes. The Town's name was changed to Fremont in 1854, in honor of the very popular General John C. Fremont.
Community Links | Facts & Figures | Learn More
All Departments Departments
All Boards & Committees Boards
All Minutes & Agendas Minutes
Minutes & Agendas Archive